Where Will Your Labels Be Placed?
Call today for more information about DuraLabel supplies: 1-888-326-9244
The Unique DuraLabel Warranty
DuraLabel vinyl labels and signs are so good that they are the only labels and signs that come with a Five Year Warranty. If any sign or label made with DuraLabel Premium Continuous Vinyl fails in any way within five years, we'll replace the roll of vinyl free. No other supplier has the level of quality that allows them to warranty the labels you make - But DuraLabel does. Labels and signs made with DuraLabel supplies last - You can count on it.
Most of the cost in custom labeling comes from the labor costs required to make and apply the labels, not cost of supplies. That means you need labels that last. Labels that don't fail and fall off, or fade, tear, smear, chip or wash off. A missing sign or label means wasted labor replacing that sign or label.
The DuraLabel Test Labs
One reason we can offer a Five Year Warranty on the labels you make is because we have our own in-house test lab. The DuraLabel Test Lab subjects DuraLabel supplies to accelerated weathering, abrasion, chemical exposure and other conditions that might reduce label life. Because we can immediately test any supply, we are able to monitor both our vendor quality and the quality of our own manufacturing processes. We are also able to run tests that result in improved/optimized materials and manufacturing processes.
The DuraLabel Test Lab is just one part of our focus on providing unbeatable quality for our customers. Below is an overview of our rigorous testing process.
Atlas Weathering Tester
The Atlas Weathering Tester tests the supply's ability to resist outdoor conditions and harsh indoor environments
- UV-Rays (outdoor applications)
- Fluorescent facility lights (indoor applications)
- Rain (outdoor applications)
- Moisture (indoor damp conditions)
Tabor Abrasion Tester:
tests the durability of printed text, bar codes and graphics
- Label or sign undergoes a controlled amount of abrasion
- Legibility is tested visually
- A computer-based scanning system is used for an accurate measurement of legibility
tests for resistance to chemicals and harsh environments
- Resistance to 12 chemicals is tested
- Resistance to rubbing and scrubbing is tested using greater than the average exposure in normal environments and conditions.