DuraLabel 9000 Sign & Label Printer
Pricing and Online Ordering Info:
Request More Info
or call 1-888-326-9244
Wide Format Label & Sign Printing: The DuraLabel 9000 prints on self-adhesive vinyl in widths up
to 9 inches. This allows you to create highly visible signs and labels for your workplace. (See
examples of DuraLabel 9000 applications.)
The DuraLabel 9000 connects to your PC: It connects to your computer just like your other printers. Use one
of your document editing programs to create the label or you can use our software. The DuraSuite Labeling Software has a library with
plenty of templates and over 1300 symbols and graphics to help you make the exact sign or label you are seeking. For complete IT independence, try our DuraLabel 9000 Print Station.
The casing is made from cast aluminum and sheet metal. It is made with the same level of durability
and quality you would expect from an industrial grade piece of equipment. Feel safe putting it in your warehouse,
facility or other environment that would require a printer of this quality.
Durability and quality. The DuraLabel 9000 prints a single color up to 300 dots per
inch for picture quality images all with the durability a thermal transfer printer can offer. You can trust
that your signs and labels will last years in harsh environments.
DuraLabel Supplies. You will have the comfort of knowing that you are using DuraLabel
sign and label stock in your printer. Never has such variety been available for a thermal printer of this size.
Free Duralabel 9000 Label Samples
Advantages for the DuraLabel 9000:
- Print Speed of up to 3 Inches Per Second
- Superior IPS speed and quality in a wide format printer
- Clear 300 dpi resolution
- Signs and labels are easier to read. Our thermal transfer printing process never smears, fades, or wears off.
- Signs and labels are UV and moisture resistant.
- Print signs and labels using a wide variety of DuraLabel supplies
- Prints on continuous vinyl, including two-color DuraLabel vinyl.
- Prints on die-cut labels.
- Prints on specialty materials such as reflective, photoluminescent, and low temperature supplies.
- Rugged Casing Design
- A metal casing and industrial quality components make this a truly rugged printer.
The DuraLabel 9000 Prints on a
Wide Range of Label Materials
- Easy to Maintain
- The open design makes the DuraLabel 9000 easy to maintain.
- Automatic Cutter
- The self contained cutter makes clean edges that add a professional look to your work.
- Prints In Any Language
- Flexibility In Communications
- Connect the printer to your PC using a Serial Port, Parallel Port, or USB.
- Includes Software
- Information for over 1,700 chemicals is included in our DuraSuite Labeling Software.
- DuraSuite includes software to create arc flash, RTK color bar, NFPA diamond and custom labels, as well as pipe markers and ammonia pipe markers.
- Includes Word and Excel Templates
- Use software you already know, like Microsoft Word or Excel.
- Organized templates are easy to find and use.
- Includes a library of over 1300 symbols and graphics
- The DuraLabel 9000 library is filled with our custom OSHA
& ANSI compliant symbols and graphics. They are standard and
familiar so you will know what they are and how to use them.
For more information about the DuraLabel 9000, or to order by phone, please call Graphic Products at
1-888-326-9244. Use our online form to request literature or
to send us a question by e-mail. We typically answer our e-mails within one business day.