DuraLabel 7000 Sign & Label Printer
Pricing and Online Ordering Info:
Request More Info
or call 1-888-326-9244
Print BIG Labels for general purpose and hazmat labeling
Free Duralabel 7000 Label Samples
Wide Format Label & Sign Printing: The DuraLabel 7000 prints on self-adhesive vinyl in
widths up to 7 inches. Supplies include SUPER SIZE arc flash
and RTK die-cut labels.
- Connect the DuraLabel 7000 to your PC:
- Works like a conventional printer
- Create and view labels on your PC's screen
- Included templates library speeds label design
- Portability with the Mobile Print Station 150 XL (MPS 150 XL)
- User friendly interface, 10.1 inch LED screen with near full size keyboard, 16GB solid state drive and DuraSuite label design software
- Small footprint / lightweight
- Stores label and sign designs for future use
- Super tough construction
- Reliable service in tough working conditions
- Produces durable, superior quality labels and signs
Watch the DuraLabel 7000 Introductory Video
DuraLabel Delivers Quality, Wide Format Labels
- Applications Include:
- HazMat Labeling
- Drum Labeling
- Pipe Markers
- High Visibility RTK Labels
- High Visibility Arc Flash Labels
- OSHA Required Signs and Labels
- …and much more
Prints Clearly for Optimal Readability Every Time…
provides high-quality printing on tapes and die-cut labels that meets or exceeds industry
standards for quality and durability.
Wide Selection of DuraLabel Supplies…
labels and signs can be made using supplies up to 7" in width. Combine labels to create even larger signs.
To learn more, call 1-888-326-9244…
What a user says:
… The DuraLabel 7000 “has been very helpful with the birth of Total Productive
Maintenance on our production floor through 5S and operator reference locations.
This unit allows us to customize and identify equipment according to language that is specific to our industry
and plant, providing a savings to print these labels in house instead of purchasing them from label retailers.
Using the different color labels to identify the different zones has allowed us to be more visual on identification
of items, helping on operator cross training and developing a safer employee environment.”
Major Bottling Company
Advantages of using the DuraLabel 7000:
The DuraLabel 7000 Prints on a Wide Range of Label Materials
- Fast and Efficient Wide Format Printing
- Superior speed and quality in a wide format printer
- Clear 203 dpi resolution
- Labels and signs are easy to read. High-quality thermal transfer printing never smears, fades or wears off.
- Labels and signs are UV and moisture resistant.
- Print labels and signs using a wide variety of DuraLabel supplies
- Prints on continuous vinyl, including our unique two-color continuous vinyl.
- Prints on die-cut labels, including our unique extra large size die-cuts.
- Prints on specialty materials such as reflective, luminescent, and low temperature supplies.
- Rugged Design
- A metal case and industrial quality components make this a truly rugged printer.
- Easy to Maintain
- A modular design makes the DuraLabel 7000 easy to maintain.
- Automatic Cutter
- Cut with clean, precise slices, your labels are guaranteed a professional and uniform finish.
- Flexibility In Communications
- For connecting to your PC use your choice of RS-232 Serial Port, or USB2.
- Includes Software
- Information for over 1,700 chemicals is included in the Industrial Labeling System (ILS) RTK label database software.
- Specialized arc flash database software is user friendly and is specifically designed for printing, storing, and organizing arc flash labels.
- Includes Over 500 Word and Excel Templates
- Use software you already know, like Microsoft Word or Excel.
- Organized templates are easy to find and use.
- Includes a library of over 300 symbols and graphics
- The DuraLabel 7000 library is filled with industry standard graphics so no additional training is required to understand the symbols.
Call 1-888-326-9244 for more information about the DuraLabel 7000 or to order by phone. Or use our
online form to request literature or to send us a question by e-mail.
We typically answer our e-mails within one business day.