DuraLabel 2000 PLUS Handheld Labeler
Pricing and Online Ordering Info:
Request More Info
or call 1-888-326-9244
Portable Thermal Transfer Printer
The DuraLabel 2000 PLUS Handheld Label Printer delivers superior thermal transfer label printing performance,
conveniently fitting in the palm of your hand.
The DuraLabel 2000 PLUS handles a wide variety of industrial labeling applications in the field or wherever you are on the job.
For easy-to-read pipe markers, panel labels, 5S labels, safety labels, valve tags, identification labels or any type of general
application labels, the DuraLabel 2000 PLUS gets the job done — and gets it done right.
DuraLabel Supply Variety
The DuraLabel 2000 PLUS is the best choice in handheld label printing because it allows you to make industrial quality
labels using ½″, 1″, and 2″ wide Premium Vinyl Tape or specialty supplies like reflective
vinyl, self-laminating wire wraps and more. Premium Vinyl Tape is available in eight colors, and print ribbons are
available in six colors.
Free Duralabel 2000 Label Samples
With an intuitive soft key menu system, navigating between menu options and adding customizable text and images to your
labels is now easier than ever. An exclusive text/image auto-size feature makes the label design process even faster.
A rechargeable battery with a long shelf life allows you to print labels conveniently in the field. Print 100 feet of labels on one charge!
Quick, Reliable Printing
The printer immediately recognizes newly loaded vinyl supply label material by reading the back of the liner, which tells
the printer the size and type of the supply. The printer then adjusts label design settings to match the loaded supply. Also,
the DuraLabel 2000 PLUS allows you to save up to 32 label designs for future print jobs!
DuraLabel Delivers Quality Labels, Prints Clearly for Optimal Readability Every Time. The DuraLabel 2000 PLUS provides high quality
printing on vinyl material that meets or exceeds industry standards for quality and ultimate durability.
The DuraLabel 2000 PLUS Prints on a
Wide Range of Label Materials
DuraLabel 2000 PLUS Advantages:
- User friendly
- 2.62″ x 1.31″ (256x128 pixels) LCD screen shows five lines for easy design creation and editing.
- Intuitive soft key menu system for easy navigation.
- Simple supply loading process
- Fast Printing
- Print with superior speed and quality.
- Save up to 32 label designs for quick retrieval during future print jobs.
- Portability allows labels to be created at the place of need, when you need them.
- Auto-size text/image design option
- Does Not Overheat
- Two print head heat elements prevent unexpected printer shutdown due to overheating. When the first heat
element gets too warm, the second heat element takes over, allowing the first one to cool.
- No printer cool down time is required, so label printing continues without a hitch all day long.
- Clear 203 dpi resolution
- Clearly printed text & images on labels mean compliant hazard communication from a distance.
- High-quality thermal transfer printing never smears, fades or wears off.
- Wide Variety of DuraLabel Supplies
- Premium Vinyl Tapes in widths of ½″, 1″ and 2″ are available in eight colors.
- Ribbons are available in six colors.
- Specialty materials include Two-Color Premium Vinyl Tape, Reflective Tape, Repositionable Tape, and Self-Laminating Wire Wraps.
- Longer Battery Life
- Print up to 100′ of labels before recharging is needed. That's 4x as many labels as the leading competitor!
- Rugged Design
- Engineered using quality components makes this a truly rugged printer capable of functioning normally even
after taking on the "bumps and bruises" associated with industrial jobs.
- Easy to Maintain
- Small, light weight design makes the DuraLabel 2000 PLUS easy to store safely when not in use.
- Open the printer cover for easy access to the print head, platen roller, and other printer parts that might need periodic cleaning.
- Manual Cutter
- Clean, precise cuts guarantee your labels a professional and uniform finish.
- Pre-installed library of 250 industrial safety symbols
- The DuraLabel 2000 PLUS library is filled with images updated to current ANSI standards so no additional
training is required to understand the symbols.
For more information about the DuraLabel 2000 PLUS, or to order by phone, please contact Graphic
Products toll-free at 1-888-326-9244. Use our online form to request literature
or to send us a question by e-mail. We typically answer your e-mails within one business day.