DuraLabel PRO Thermal Transfer Printer
Pricing and Online Ordering Info:
Request More Info
or call 1-888-326-9244
The DuraLabel PRO label and sign printer is a versatile thermal transfer printer that makes quality, custom labels
and signs at a fraction of the cost requesting items through a sign shop or catalog. (See examples
of DuraLabel PRO applications.)
Connect the DuraLabel PRO to your PC and free yourself from the limitations of standalone labelers. Choose
from our library of over 500 templates and graphics, or create your own using the Microsoft Office or OpenOffice.org
productivity suites! It's a sure way to save you time and money.
DuraLabel PRO Supplies cut your labeling costs in half!
DuraLabel Supplies are only sold direct from the manufacturer. We've eliminated the cost of the
middleman which means you get lower prices, great quality, a huge selection of supplies and outstanding service.
Prints Crisp, Clear and Readable Labels, Every Time. The DuraLabel PRO provides high
quality printing at speeds up to 5" per second. Plus, DuraLabel PRO vinyl tapes meet or exceed all
industry standards for quality, including durability standards.
Advantages You'll See In The DuraLabel PRO Include:
For Installing Tapes: the DuraLabel PRO Opens WIDE. A separate access is provided for
installing ribbon through the top of the DuraLabel PRO
- High Speed 5" per second printing
- High speed printing finishes the job quickly.
- Clear, crisp 203 dpi resolution
- Labels and signs are easy-to-read. High quality thermal transfer printing never smears, fades or wears off.
- Labels and signs are UV and moisture resistant.
- Print labels and signs using a wide variety of DuraLabel supplies. The DuraLabel PRO truly is versatile:
- Prints small size materials, such as shrink tubes
- Makes LARGE signs such as reflective parking lot signs.
- Create labels, signs and tags in a wide range of sizes and materials.
- Compact footprint
- With everything you need, and nothing you don't, it saves valuable desktop space.
- Easy to carry (hard carrying case optional).
- Tapes and Ribbons are Easy To Load
- As shown to the right, the entire top section of the DuraLabel PRO lifts up to provide easy access for tape installation.
- Tapes follow a simple, straight path.
- The ribbon is just as easily installed, or removed, by opening a separate transparent cover on the top of the machine.
- Accepts tapes from ½" to 4" in width
- Quality DuraLabel supplies mean you maximize
the readability and durability of your labels and signs.
- Includes the ability to combine tapes to create larger signs.
- Automatic Cutter
- Cut with clean, precise slices, your labels are guaranteed a professional and uniform finish.
- USB or Parallel Port Connection
- Choice in hardware interface offers even more usability.
- Optional Battery Operation
- Take the DuraLabel PRO anywhere you need labels or signs. A DuraLabel battery and
Mobile Print Station 150 XL are available as options.
- Includes DuraSuite Labeling Software
- Information for over 1,700 chemicals is included in the RTK label database software.
- Specialized arc flash database software is user friendly and is specifically designed for
printing, storing, and organizing arc flash labels.
- Includes Over 500 Word and Excel Templates
- Efficiently organized templates are easy to find and use.
- Includes a library of over 800 symbols and graphics
- The DuraLabel PRO library is filled with industry standard graphics so no
additional training is required to understand the symbols.
DuraLabel PRO and MPS 150 XL
For more information about the DuraLabel PRO, or to order by phone, please call Graphic Products at
1-888-326-9244. Or use our online form to request
literature or to send us a question by e-mail. We typically answer our e-mails within one business day.